Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - UCCX Integration

Najeeb Mohammad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem . I have integrated UCCX with the CUCM and able to do the basic configurations. But with CUCM Enterprise Parameters the IPCC Express Installed Flag is still false and i am not able to assign the users as agents in UCCX. I am able to assign users to other roles such as supervisor and reporting.

CUCM : 7.1.5.31900-3

UCCX :7.0(1)SR05_Build504

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Mohammed,

Please try to run the following SQL queries from the CUCM administration web page and let us know the results.

run sql select paramname from processconfig where paramname like '%nstalled%' . Will show us the status of the parameter shoul show something like this:

paramvalue
==========
T
T

If you are not getting that, please run the following query. run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T" where paramname like '%nstalled%'. This will change the values to True and you should be able to assigned an IPCC extension to your users.

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Mohammed,

Please try to run the following SQL queries from the CUCM administration web page and let us know the results.

run sql select paramname from processconfig where paramname like '%nstalled%' . Will show us the status of the parameter shoul show something like this:

paramvalue
==========
T
T

If you are not getting that, please run the following query. run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T" where paramname like '%nstalled%'. This will change the values to True and you should be able to assigned an IPCC extension to your users.

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Dear Walter

I am able to assign the users as agents ,

Thanks for your help

Regards

Najeeb

Hi

You can't run them from the web page. You have to run them from an SSH session to the server, or on the server console.

REgards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Chad Johnson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have seen a few cases in TAC where a user has run the following SQL query:

run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T"

NOTE: **This command will hose the CUCM and the only way to restore is to restore from a backup.**

Please notice the command that Walter provided is the following:

run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T" where paramname like '%nstalled%'

Thanks,

Chad Johnson - Cisco TAC CUCM

Chad,

run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T" alone is wrong and shouldn't run. This would make all parameter to T.

Hi Jkalarit,

Yes I agree! I was pointing out that TAC has made an incorrect recommendation...and NOTED that it will hose the CUCM...

Then pointed out the correct query to add the where paramname. Sorry for the confusion.

Chad