cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 10.5

Steve Galarza
Level 1
Level 1

We recently upgraded our UC environment to 10.5 and bought the CUIC premium license. but since we are new to the product we are having difficulties creating a agent detail report and Cisco tac does not support customized reporting.

So, are there any documents out there that might shed some light as to how to create a template under the report definitions, assign a report to the template and run a report using CUIC 10.5?

I found a agentdetailreport.xml version 9.x from the link below but i am not sure if it would work on 10.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cisco CCR

Steve

12 Replies 12

Steve,

In general, reports from earlier versions of CUIC will most likely work on newer versions of CUIC. The database schema has been quite consistent between versions. If your import doesn't work, try taking the SQL query out of the agentdetailreport.xml file and create your own Report Definition from that.

For reference materials, try the following:

End-User Guides: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center - End-User Guides - Cisco

Database Schema: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise - Technical References - Cisco

I open up the Database Schema more than any other Cisco guide.

If you don't know SQL, you will need to learn it in order to start writing your own Report Definitions. Start by looking at the definitions for the stock reports. There are some good SQL tutorials on w3schools.com as well, and if you look around this very forum, you should find a few attempts by some of us at some interesting reports.

-Jameson

-Jameson

thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.

Would you know if UCCX CUIC 10.5 xml files will work in PCCE CUIC 10.5?

Steve

Steve,

No, UCCX reports will not work for UCCE or PCCE. The two systems are quite different in design, and have completely different database structures.

-Jameson

-Jameson

UCCX and PCCE are different animals.  UCCX has an Informix back end and all of the stock reports are done with stored procedures.  PCCE has a SQL Server backend and most of the reports are SQL based.  You can use the UCCE templates for PCCE as those are essentially the same.  PCCE also supports Livedata reports which are quite interesting.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Thank you gentlemen for the information.

One last question. Would you be able to point me to the site where I can download the UCCE templates? Thanks again for your help.

Steve

LOL. thank you.

Steve

See reply #2, there is a link there carefully disguised as "Cisco Systems". 

Regards,

Jack Parker

... So good he had to say it 4 times.

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Steve,

Good answer from Jameson.

You should also check the CCO downloads for Stock templates.  Those can be found here: Cisco Systems

Match your CUIC version on the left, there is a readme file for each folder which describes the reports and what versions they work for.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Chun Ngai Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any Stock templates for UCCX? I have applied the premium license for UCCX but i can only found some "stored procedure" in the report definition. i need some sample sample report (SQL/ XML) for reference to help report customization. Thanks.

Regards,

Dennis Wong

Hi Dennis,

Did you apply CUIC premium license on UCCX box or did you apply UCCX Premium license?

You are not allowed to apply CUIC premium on UCCX box. If you need to do custom reporting & that is the reason you need CUIC Premium then you need to have a CUIC standalone installed & apply CUIC premium on that standalone box. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Vikram G

CUIC Product Manager

Chun Ngai Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vikram ,

I have a standalone box for CUIC Premium and i have another box for UCCX.

In UCCE/ PCCE, there is Stock templates and i can take it as reference easily. Is there any similar template for UCCX? Otherwise i need to build customized report from nothing. (Or only with the database schema dcoument....... )

Thanks!

Regards,

Dennis Wong

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: