Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 12.5 Certificate renewal process

rmanakadav
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

Can anyone helps in understanding the process for certificate renewal in cuic 12.5.below certificates will expire for us  by jan 30 

intelligencecenter-jms

intelligencecenter-srvr

ipsec

ipsec-trust

Tomcat-ECDSA

also after renew the certificate which services need to restart and the the post testing steps for cuic.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don’t know what the intelligencecenter certs do, so can’t comment on them, but for the others you should be able to follow this document Cisco UC Certificates Renewal Guide 

We recently renewed the ipsec and EC tomcat certificates on our CUIC, both where self signed, and we needed to do a system restart afterwards.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I don’t know what the intelligencecenter certs do, so can’t comment on them, but for the others you should be able to follow this document Cisco UC Certificates Renewal Guide 

We recently renewed the ipsec and EC tomcat certificates on our CUIC, both where self signed, and we needed to do a system restart afterwards.

Response Signature

rmanakadav
Level 1
Level 1

thanks @Roger Kallberg  for the valuable update.

as i have ipsec and tomcat certificate is only expiring is it ok i can restart only ipsec(DRF local & DRF Master) and tomcat service from cli after certificate regeneration or need a server restart 

Normally that would be what you’d need to do, but in CUIC it will state that you’ll need to do a full restart when you renew the EC Tomcat certificate. So that’s what I did.

Response Signature