Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 12.5 compatibility with CCE 12

Mortaza Rohani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are facing CSCvp90518 bug in CUIC-LD-IDS v12 which needs an upgrade to version 12.5 to resolve.

in the CCE v12.5 compatibility matrix, CUIC v12.5  is not compatible with Finesse v12.

MortazaRohani_1-1662883205564.png

Also if I upgrade both coresident CUIC and Finesse to v12.5, the problem will be compatibility with AW v12.

Is there any other solution apart from upgrading whole CCE nodes to v12.5?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I can't remember the exact details, but the central controller piece of UCCE is compatible one version over and one version under. So 11 is compatible with 10-12. I don't deal with upgrades much, but that's how I remember it. Ultimately, yes 12.0 will be compatible with 12.5. HOWEVER, talk to talk about this to be 100% sure and so you have a CYA. Heck, since it's Finesse just spin up another instance with the new version to be 100% sure and you can fail back simply.

david

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

If there are compatibility issues, then it's like that.
Maybe some guys say, that it will work, but they won't give you a guarantee, because it's not supported.
If you have problems and TAC will see, you are running a non-supported setup, then they will say "not supported - not our problem"

I can't remember the exact details, but the central controller piece of UCCE is compatible one version over and one version under. So 11 is compatible with 10-12. I don't deal with upgrades much, but that's how I remember it. Ultimately, yes 12.0 will be compatible with 12.5. HOWEVER, talk to talk about this to be 100% sure and so you have a CYA. Heck, since it's Finesse just spin up another instance with the new version to be 100% sure and you can fail back simply.

david

Yes, that was resolved by replacing the mentioned report with 12.5.
Thanks

@Mortaza Rohani , can you clarify what you mean, there was just one report that had to be updated and then Cisco approved of you using CUIC 12.5 with CCE 12?

Yes, I just imported "agent not ready detail" from CCE 12.5 Historical report template in CCE 12 and limitation of selecting more than 64 agents was resolved.