Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello community I’m working on a uccx script which use rest api post. We are trying to send an sms to customer based the option selected .My message body has to be {"UserID": "userid","Password": "pass",," س شسي" :"Message""Language": "64","Scheddate...

I was asked if we could limit our agents' access to our Not Ready Reason Codes so that our agents can only choose one RC (like "Lunch" for example), but the supervisors could change agent's status to different reason codes like "on site support".  I....

jim-j by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear members, We have a PCCE environment version12.0 where the AWHDS VM is allocated 16 GB RAM. We need to dedicate some memory for the AWHDS database specifically. Does this cause any issue? and out of the 16 GB, how much memory we can allocate to t...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if someone could assist.  I'm trying to route a CED entry to another programmed script and within that programmed script be able to bypass some greetings and options based on the CED entry made.Example:Script A - User presses op...

JMGolf by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can reports shown on the CUIC dashboards link to their help files?  In the standard report views, if a report has a specific help file associated with it, the user can click on the "?" to view that.  Can dashboard widget reports also have individual ...

Hello, I am working on a script where we need to collect information about calling number and send it to external server. I went through many posts in community forums with no luck. Unfortunately, Make Rest Call step is not working. Giving error in U...

Add another integration with call center, we need to add the call duration in the integration http://ِABC.com:8006/zcisco/mobile? client=100&Mobile=callVariable1&Agent=callVariable2 Where the call variable 1 and 2 will be changed accordingly to each ...

Hello All,Kindly guide me if I can apply the below password policy on ICM's agents or not.Minimum password length must be 8 characters, alphanumeric, no blank passwords. Upon password renewal, reuse of old passwords must not be entertained. All passw...