Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 12.6(2) Live Data Issue

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

This is regarding a UCCE environment version 12.6(2).

We have successfully installed CUIC 12.6(2). When checking the data sources, there was only the Real Time & Historical data sources available to be configured; the Live Data Data Source is not shown noting that we have configured the access to the AW servers and the tests succeeded.

Anybody can advise on what could be missing?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Hi, is this an upgrade (i.e. the new servers never showed Live Data). Is it a case where you went to a deployment model that has it's own Live Data server for instance. Can you include a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Hello Bill,

This is an upgrade from 12.6.1. We installed 12.6(1) from scratch and directly upgraded it to 12.6(2), we haven't checked the data sources on version 12.6(1)

thumbnail_image001.png

Regards,

balitewiczp
Level 2
Level 2
Hello. Live Data is a streaming service that gets installed automatically
when you configure it on the Live Data Servers. I used the doc below when
I had to do it.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_6_1/installation/guide/ucce_b_12_6_1-install_upgrade_guide/ucce_b_12_6_1-install_upgrade_guide_chapter_01010.html

HI,

Please confirm the CUIC deployment option have you done CUIC/Livedata/Ids co-resident or a standalone installation.

If you are co-resident automatically CUIC/Livedata Data source will be created. If yes please restart CUIC/Live data primary and secondary servers by sequence and check.

If it's a standalone model the configuration process is different. We have clear Cisco documents.

Regards,
Ram.S