cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Assigned from Queue, and SL Question

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not new to CUIC (12.5 UCCE) but this has me stumped.  I have Call Type report that shows zero calls in the "Assigned From Queue", zero "Max Queued", but shows data within the "Longest Queued" column.   See attached sample report. 

Also, why is the SL% shown in the summary bar if it's incorrect? 

Thanks! 

5 Replies 5

Do you get the same contradictory data if you run one of the other call type (or Precision Queue for that matter) reports for the same time frame?

Hi Bill, 

I've checked a few other Call Types, I found another that has a lower qty of calls, zero showing "assigned from queue" and "Max Queued", but has data in "Longest Queued".  

I'm saying use the exact same call type that you pulled the report from originally, but use one of the other reports. In other words, this eliminates if there's an issue with the report/report definition that you chose.

The original report was run with a Stock Call Type report, I get the same results running a custom modified report, as well as a Stock TR report which would be running a different definition.  

If you export the SQL query and run it on the HDS itself, do you see the same data (just to rule out some type of formatting issue).
If it were me, I would pick one time period and look at one interval and look at the call and see what you see if you look at the call detail. Is it possible the scripting does something odd like dequeing the call or overflowing someplace else?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: