Helpful
Replies

CUIC Login issue

kelvinteh15
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Good Day.

My customer has a weird issue when login to the CUIC .

When he use the LDAP credentials to login to CUIC and he's getting "invalid username and password" error.

However the same account credential is able to login to Finesse and CUCMUser page .

Not much related Iog could see from the RTMT . Do you have any suggestion to investigate further.

Thanks.

Kelvin

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

No i dont think any logs would have the Users ID and password loged, its against compliance of any application.

You may try to delete and recreating the User in CUCM with proper password, which will resync all the things again and which may resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue and ran the utils uccx syncusers command and was able to login.  

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

what is the version of CUIC you are using? are you using single sign on?

did you check if CUIC is integrated with LDAP and the integration is healthy?

Hi Chintan,
Thanks.
Version11.5(1) build 1 (11_5_1_11001_34) .
Where should I check if the LDAP integration is health in CUIC . The UCCX connection with the CUCM is working fine and the same user credential are able to access to the Finese .

oh this is UCCX, i thought its UCCE.

UCCX fetches users from CUCM, and later CUIC onbox with UCCX syncs the users from UCCX every midnight i guess.

so in your case:

1. check if the user exist is UCCXunder Admin Page--> Tools --> User Management --> User view

User must have either Agent,Supervisor,Administrator or Reporting role assigned in order to synced and login to the CUIC.

2. if point 1 is there, check CUIC:

login to the CUIC with admin rights and go CUIC userlist page and check if the user is synced to the CUIC from UCCX.

if the user is not there, you have to run utils uccx synctocuic command on UCCX cli.

If the user is there, the user should be able to login.

Hi ,
Thanks. User is in the CUIC user list page . I could not figure out why it is not working . I have plenty of working user and he is the only 1 that have issue . Have try difference browser (IE, Chrome and Mozilla) but getting the same result .

Any related logs that I could capture to check further.

No i dont think any logs would have the Users ID and password loged, its against compliance of any application.

You may try to delete and recreating the User in CUCM with proper password, which will resync all the things again and which may resolve the issue.

beaston003
Level 1
Level 1

Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  I am having the same problem. 

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue and ran the utils uccx syncusers command and was able to login.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: