cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report showing wrong output (Post Call Survey Report UCCX)

a6z69@yahoo.com
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have 2 scripts with 2 triggers (Main script + Post Call Survey script), It's working fine after agent receive calls and end this call from finesse go directly to survey script and generate this data from report.

But we have strange issue happened randomly at rush hour report shows wrong data as attached picture with yellow high light as (Customer Number & Agent EXT & Agent Name).

Note:-

We debugging 2 scripts all flow it's right and sequence

Kindly Advise what can i do to solve it finally ?Wrong Data.jpg picture

5 Replies 5

There are a few things here which do not see right. Assuming that report is only for survey calls, why are we seeing calls to EG? Additionally, why is the called number column the same as EG is on one trigger and Survey is on another trigger? Finally, I would look at the MIVR logs to validate that the data the Survey app is receiving is what you expect. If so, then the next step is ensuring the UCCX DB actually has that data correctly.

david

We custom Report to show all data after complete first script then go to Survey script, Must show all data at 1 Report
Yes it’s 2 triggers

So the MIVR logs look correct? You didn’t address the part as to why the report shows the wrong data though, did you look at that?

david

Hello Sir,

Could you please tell me how to get this report from CUIC of CCX

Hello Abdelrahman

We showing all -- Call.PeripheralVariable X -- at script and showing Parameters at Report.