I'm trying to segregate the reports that CUIC user are able to generate using PCCE department. The end goal is to ensure CUICUser Department A can only generate reports on agents/team/skillgroups/etc that belongs to Department A only. Documentation isn't that clear in regards to the steps required to do so (You might also customize an existing report template to monitor a department's activity and performance, by creating a collection with objects from only that department)
The assumption of the steps required
1. Segregate the objects in PCCE into separate Departments (i.e. Department A,B,C)
2. Create new custom reports (or copy from existing ones)
3. Create new value list & collections based on Departments. Does this mean i need to create 3 sets of value list/collections; one for each Department?
4. Give access to the value list/collections to users/user groups
5. Out of box reports will still have the ability to run reports on all objects
I think I found another one. For brevity, I'm stripping the soap headers.First, I'm creating a new line using addLine <line>
I need to have a notepad with some saved text to pop up with an incoming call hit to our call center. I am aware of the thick client screen pop gadget, I am working on seeing we can change that to fit our needs. I am unsure to change to get this working
HiWe have UCCX and are using cisco finesse. We have deployed popup screen feature on finesse and it is working fine, but we have a problem. It does not create new tab for each call that is handled and every new call over writes the call info with the new ...
Hi there, Suppose Agent001 is in Ready(userstate) state while Agent002 is in Not_ready(userstate) state. Agent002 makes call to Agent001,Agent001 answers the call & now they are in Talking(userstate) state...