cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 11 Studio - Application Name's appearing as "app.callflow"

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Has anyone seen the same issue on CVP Studio 11.0?

I assume a straight forward bug, but if anyone knows of a workaround?

Example screen below with 3 studio apps open.

But the tabs across all 3 are "app.callflow"

i.e. difficult to swap between various applications, as you don't know before you click which one you are clicking on.

Gerry

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Gerry,

I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and support.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

This is expected behavior of CallStudio 11.0. The main flow name is app.callflow.

Thanks

Anjum,

This is not expected behavior. This is a bug and needs to be corrected.

It is irrelevant if the main call flow is app.callflow or not.

The tab text needs to have the script name so developers can find and select the relevant tab.

Having every tab titled "app.callflow" is not how the system should be or needs to be.

Gerry

Gerry,

Thank you for the reply. I can take this suggestion to the team and see if this can be improved. As mentioned earlier this was intentionally done during the time subdialog was implemented for the studio. See the attached screen shot which shows the tab name mapping for each flow. If we use the app name for the main flow, it would be inconsistent when we have subdialogs.

Thanks,

Anjum

sample1.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: