Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of agents

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Dear,

When I was checked Outbound predictive campaing detail report  I'm getting thats error "Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of agents"

We are getting only one campain this error.

Dilaer port : 240

Dialer Type:SCCP

Realtime Time agen: 210-260

Can you please explain what does mean "Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of agents"      

Thanks,

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, if there are no available agents, meaning no chance to transfer the calls to, Dialer stops contacting customers.

Even if it's a progressive or a predictive campaign, Outbound Option Dialer needs to reserve agents.

Is blending used in this scenario (meaning agents answer both inbound and outbound calls)?

G.

Hi Szabo,

This is predictive outbound campaign calls.

Thanks,

Yeah, I understood. As I have already written, Dialer monitors the number of available agents. If there's no one there to pick up the call, Dialer stops calling.

G.

Hi Szabo,

That you say mean abondon calls not cancelled by dialer.

Dialer  cancelled call when the number of agent available but i could fot find why it accour ?

Probably dialer cancelled calls something maybe accour.

Yes, Dialer may have cancelled calls.

Imagine, Dialer calls a customer and in the same time, there are no available agents. Who are we going to connect the call to?

G.

Hi ,

I checked outbound option guide. Call status table this error equel below code;

13: Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of agents or network stopped dialing before it was complete

Hi all,

I've having the same issue where are are multiple calls having this result. This result will only appear if there is no agents to transfer the call to?

a) will i get the same result if the number is not reachable?

b) will i get the same result if im running preview/direct preview campaign?

Thanks!

-JT-