Helpful
Replies

Difference Between Single Step Tranfer & Blind Transfer

Absaar Javed
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

I was going through finesse web-services documentation, I read following:

Finesse does not support blind transfer or blind conference through the API or desktop.

But finesse do support Single Step Call Transfer.

What is the difference between Single Step Call Transfer and Blind Call Transfer?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Its seems a single step transfer is automatic, that it is configured to got to an agent directly.

While a blind transfer is initiated by an agent. One difference with Finesse, is that the consulting agent (the agent receiving the call from another agent) must answer the call before the transfer is made.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Its seems a single step transfer is automatic, that it is configured to got to an agent directly.

While a blind transfer is initiated by an agent. One difference with Finesse, is that the consulting agent (the agent receiving the call from another agent) must answer the call before the transfer is made.

Does anyone in the community know when Cisco will restore the basic telephony function of a blind transfer to the Finesse agent and Jabber?

I believe it is coming for 11.6; but no commitment there.

Rui

Hi Stanley,

UCCX 11.6 does have blind transfer and you will be able to use it. I am unable to comment on the Jabber part since I don’t have visibility into that, but even if Jabber is the agent phone you will be able to use blind transfer from the finesse desktop (there is a new Blind Transfer button now).

Regards,

Abhiram Kramadhati

Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU

CCIE Collaboration # 40065