Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to convert outbound campaign feature added to CTIOS  VB.NET 9.0.* to Finesse gadget 10.5 A number of customization were added to CTIOS application. One of them is Cancel Call and below is the codem_call.Clear().I am looking for corresp...

Whenever a task is created, it returns a refURL in header for polling. Now according to the documentation, if task status is "Queued" it should return estimatedWaitTime in response but it doesn't return. Is there any configuration I need to do or nee...

Hi,We are trying with the context service APIs and facing some errors while registering , de registering  and creating POD, a customer using context service APIWhile registering we are getting:-         Failed to authorize for session xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx...

Hello, Can anyone share Nuance voice Biometric integration/ Call studio application details as we need to test this feature in lab similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AIuN6e7KN8Regards

Hi All,As you seem in the subject of this discussion I would like to configure a Gadgets in which the Agent is able to write down notes after a call and these notes are sent to the external SQL database.Thanks in advance.Kind regards,

Hello,I would like to get query rule when outbound (dialer) call is going on. I need this parameter to add to my application link and open this link when call arrives.It seems that parameter (query rule) was available in CTIOS, but now in Finesse i d...

HI,Can somebody help me to know step by step process to implement Agents call back request application?As we have webservice team and they are planning to send me the data on CISCO side, now i want to know how can i deal with that data and how can i ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors