Helpful
Replies

Failed To save Script File, Please check logs

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all

please solve my problem,

i have currently configured uccx 9.0.2 and working on CRS editor, buit issue is when i go to save script which is also uploaded to ucc repositry it give me error"failed to save script file" i have read other posts about not entering correct credentials for crs editor , but as per attached screenshot i have suuceffult logged in as admin but still i cant save script ,and doing healthy exercise to maually upload script after a single word change in script

please help

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This bug states it's for version 10, 10.5, but perhaps same workaround applies to you:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCun00611

Symptom:
Using the Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) Editor to 'Save As' a script to the Script Repository fails with the error:

'Failed to save script file; Please check the logs for further details'

Conditions:
This occurs when the Editor user logs in with a username of a different case than what is stored within UCCX and CUCM. The login proceeds correctly and all other Editor functionality works as expected, but attempting to save a script to the Repository directly from within the Editor fails.

Workaround:
Match the case of the Editor login username to that which is stored within UCCX and CUCM.

Known Affected Releases:
(2)
10.0(1)
10.5(1)
Known Fixed Releases:
(2)
10.5(1)
11.0(0.95500.1)

Chris as you can see in the attached screenshot i am login with the only administor username and passwrd wwhich iused for uccx login, but still i am facing the same issue dont know what the issue with it

is UCCX username also appears in cucm ??

Well, if you are able to login with the username you should be able to save the script to repository, the only explanation I can think of is a Cisco software bug.

if you can read the logs , i have attached the log file please update me if you find any solution

Looks like some services are not running properly, make sure all services are IN SERVICE under CCX serviceability.

826: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-2-MGR_OUT_OF_SERVICE:File Manager in out of service

838: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-MGR_MGR-7-UNK:State is the same => PARTIAL SERVICE, no change
839: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-1-CLUSTER_COMM_FAILED:Cluster communication failure: Exception=com.cisco.file.impl.FileRemoteException: unable to sync upload document for: \default\Nestle with Weekday.aef; nested exception is: 
    java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: 
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: 
    com.cisco.io.IOException: unable to re-create user: admin; nested exception is: 
    com.cisco.user.UserNotFoundException: User id: admin
840: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-1-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.file.impl.FileRemoteException: unable to sync upload document for: \default\Nestle with Weekday.aef; nested exception is: 
841: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-1-EXCEPTION:    java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: 
842: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-1-EXCEPTION:    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: 
843: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-1-EXCEPTION:    com.cisco.io.IOException: unable to re-create user: admin; nested exception is: 
844: Sep 04 14:24:44.567 PKT %MEDT-FILE_MGR-1-EXCEPTION:    com.cisco.user.UserNotFoundException: User id: admin

Evgeny Izetov
Level 1
Level 1

If anyone comes across this, try logging in to the CCX editor with the user that you assign as administrator instead of the application administrator account. That's what resolved it for me. UCCX 11.0.1.10000-75

Thank you! I've been banging my head on a wall over this!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: