Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse call history gadget

Hi,

I'm trying to add call history gadget to finesse but it failed to display the detail and only showing the table headers.

IT is told that it is because jQuery didn't load. what may be the cause of this issue

My IE isn't in compatibility mode and I tried also with firefox and tried also to reset Cisco Tomcat.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Better to wait for 11.6 release as this feature will be provided natively then.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepack,

Thanks for great info. I'm registered to an event about 11.6 next week isa :)

Only another question,

If I use CUIC historical report as a gadget with finesse. As Call Detail agent report that could do the same function as call history

Is a must for the agents to refresh the page to view new records ? or I can do auto refresh fr the page ?

Thanks again

Hythim this being a public platform I cannot reveal before hand what all features the native Call History gadget will bring. So I will leave it to you for decide after attending the 11.6 event which one is better native Call history gadget (new feature in 11.6) or Call Detail Agent Report. As far as auto refresh is concerned then let me tell you it is not there for Historical Reports but only for LD reports. Even if the auto refresh rate had been there for historical reports I really do not see that as a very lucrative thing since refresh rate is of 30 minutes compared to 3 seconds you get with LD reports.

That being said, attend 11.6 event and you will not be disappointed.

Regards

Deepak

Have this working in the lab - it's pretty.

One thing to point out is that the 11.6 Finesse Call History gadget and 11.6 Finesse Agent State History gadget are session based.

Call History resets when you log out. So you cannot logout / login a number of times during the day and expect to see your Call History for the day. Ditto with State - although less important, in my opinion.

I don't have a real problem with it, but do want to point out how it functions. 

Regards,

Geoff