cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse momentarily goes to Reserved state and back to ready but doesnt get the call

santhivinnakota
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue where the customer says call doesnt land at the agent through my script. But, I do not see any issue with the ICM script and call routing looks good when I monitor the script. The issue am observing here, when the call has to route to the agent (Queue to skill group node gets hit) and I do see momentarily in FInesse, the agent goes to "Reserved" state and imemdiately going back to "ready". The call is traversing through the False leg of Queue to skill group. While I am quite comfortable with UCCE coding, IPT is very new to me. I am suspecting its due to IPcomm extension not getting configured properly? Can someone guide me please on why call wont ring and Finesse state momantarily changes? A quick help is really appreciated as its a production issue now. Thank you.

4 Replies 4

santhivinnakota
Level 1
Level 1

Just to give a little more information, if Finesse agent is in Notready state, the Queue to skill node passes through the "success" path. So, I do know the scripting part is fine. Its just that when agent is in Ready state, finesse goes to reserved/ready and call goes via queue to skill node's false path. So, am suspecting its how the extension configured. Can soemone help me to correct? Thank you.

Yes there can be lot of possibility,

1. ICM Agent Targeting rule or Device Targets are not configured properly.

2.. ICM chooses agent and passes label back to CVP, but CVP can not route calls to the agent.

may be CVP outbound route is mis-configured.

3. CVP SIP trunk on CUCM does not have Access to Agent line, CSS and partition issue.

Chintan,

Good Information...

regards,

Ritesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi Chintan, It was indeed CSS and partition issue. Once we fixed it, the calls started to land fine. Thank you for all the help!!!