cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Sign Out Button

natevdw
Level 1
Level 1

In Finesse, there's an agent "Sign Out" prompt in the upper right corner.  Right next to that text, there's a down arrow, which LEADS the user to think there's a drop down menu.  This is causing confusion and I'm wondering if there's a way to remove the down arrow.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

- Have you configured any sign out reason codes (global or internal) for this agent?
- Can you share the complete UCCX version along with a screenshot of the "Sign Out" button on finesse desktop with and without the sign out reason codes configured. I will match the same in my lab and provide you further details.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Obviously it is useful if you have defined different log out reasons.

To be honest, I never noticed it. It would be nice if somehow the GUI configured itself to not display the down arrow if there are no logout reasons (either global or for the team the agent is in).

Put it on your Cisco wish list.

Regards,
Geoff

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

- Have you configured any sign out reason codes (global or internal) for this agent?
- Can you share the complete UCCX version along with a screenshot of the "Sign Out" button on finesse desktop with and without the sign out reason codes configured. I will match the same in my lab and provide you further details.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

Sorry Deepak, but I don't do UCCX.

I have configured Team-based Sign Out codes in Finesse when integrated with UCCE. I don't use Global codes as I feel that Team-based always provides more flexibility, even if it means I assign the code to all my teams.

Reegards,

Geoff

Yes, this is the issue.  If no reason codes, then the down arrow shows nothing.  Thanks!!