cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to enable callkeyCallId, CallKeySequenceNum, callKeyPrefix in Cisco Finesse 11.6

Hi Team,

I am looking for callkeyCallId, CallKeySequenceNum, callKeyPrefix in Cisco Finesse as I want to map outbound call with TCD.

Please advise.

Regards

Dharmendra

7 Replies 7

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Dharmendra.

Do you want to show this data during the call?

Kostia

Hi Kostia,

Yes, I want to see this data during call

Regards

Dharmendra

If you want this Finesse layout to be different than your Inbound layout, create a new layout.

1. Create an ECC variable called user.Layout. I like to make the Max Length 10 characters
  2. Log into Finesse CF Admin, click on Call Variables Layout and create a new Layout.
    1. Give it a name and description
    2. Under Call Body Layout (Left-Hand or Right-Hand), add three rows and select callKeyCallId, callKeyPrefix and callKeySequenceNum and give them all a friendly name. The friendly name is what will appear in Finesse along with the data
  3. Go to your routing script and place a Set Variable node any time before the queue node (Skill Group or Precision Queue) and call on your new Layout.

Screen shots attached

This is assuming you're on U/P CCE

Thanks Omar,

On PCCE 11.6 I am unable to find those Variable in Finesse Admin Page. I have highlighted those Variable in attachment.

Thanks

Dharmendra

Attached is a screen shot from a system running PCCE 11.6(2), Finesse 11.6 with ES9

What's your drop down selection look like?

TCD record is created after the call is finished by OPC. I do believe, you will not be able to match it on the call

No Konstantin, I don't want to map / check current on call Data with TCD. once the call is over i should able to identify the correct record in TCD. 

basically I have a screen POP Gadget on Finesse, problem is if a particular record is dialed twice or trice a day then tracing a  call through account number does not help me, this problem is only with Outbound calls dialed by Dialer. 

On other hand I can achieve this very easy in Cisco PCCE 12.0 by enabling CallKeyCallID and CallKeyPerfix variable in Cisco Finesse and combination of this two gives me unique record in TCD. this Variables are available out of box no additional config needed.

Regards

Dharmendra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: