cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find if, and how many, agents or logged in to answer web chat request

jevylux01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we are about to introduce a web chat system allowing our customers to chat with our sales reps who are logged in in the Finesse Callcenter.

We use SocialMiner 10.6 connected to UCCX 10.6.

On the Socialminer API I could not find anything interesting.

However, within the UCCX API I found agentstats that returns number of ressources logged in.

But it returns the number of all agents connected to different call centers.

I am not well aware of the links between the number xxxx in the web chat call cap/chat/form/xxxxx  call, the skills and call centres, but I would need to know if one or more agents are available to reply to that specific web chat.

Has anyone any idea about what calls are available to get the right result.

Regards

Marc

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The best way to find about this for a particular Call Center is to open Real Time Reports by going into Cisco Unified CCX Administration >> Tools >> Reporting and look for Overall Chat Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Stats report. Refer Real-Time Reports section of below document for more details on this:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/config/guide/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide106.pdf

Regards

Deepak

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

However, I need to get this information on a programmatic way.

What I need is to get that information either by using an API, or my direct query to a database.

I need to display/not display, a web chat button on my website based in the fact that at least one agent is available

Hello,

I have exactly the same request. I would like enbaling chat icon on the website only if agents are available.

I thought about SQL query to retrieve statistics from UCCX realtime table, but wonder if there is a better way for that.

David

Unfortunately there is not a way to do this at the moment, lot of customers/partners out there are looking for this feature and BU is working on the same. Refer below thread, as per this it should be addressed post 11.5

https://communities.cisco.com/message/220517#220517

Regards

Deepak