cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating CCE Outbound with Branded Calling Solutions

mpirrone
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Businesses running outbound voice campaigns are always interested in increasing the answer rate.

In particular, the Businesses would ensure that at least their own customers would answer the Campaign calls generated to inform them of new opportunities, updates and so on, but since the customers are receiving calls from 'some Call Center', they don't answer.

This is because the incoming call is unbranded

The attached document  describe the requirement and the solution you can implement with standard UCCE capabilities.

5 Replies 5

This is interesting, but I want to make sure I understand this correctly. In order for this to work, the customer must already have some app installed on their phones, right? This is the app that will then create the contact and remove the contact. Assuming I understood correctly that seems like such a huge barrier for adoption. Would be nice if Apple and Android would adopt some sort of brand signature and get the telcos out of this mess.

david

Hi David

You are correct. Most Branded Calling Solution use this approach. You need the ‘branded’ app installed on the customer phone to make the contact task.
This solution is not to address any customer, but at least to get your customers to answer, and your customer (if you are a Bank) has the bank app installed.

Regards
Marco

I wasn't aware that this was what the "branding" companies were doing and I agree with you big brands with well established mobile apps should do this themselves. It is a cool approach and thanks you for sharing this.

david

Wouldn't it be simpler to work with the carrier to display your verified company's name on caller ID? With the various legislation going on with caller ID, a verified/validated caller ID display showing your ABC company is doable. This is then displayed on AT&T phone, Xfinity, Verizon, etc.

Thank for your comment

This requirement and solution has been raised in European market.

With campaign management, the service could be provided also by outsourcers, and the same number could be used for different businesses

There is no safe 1:1 mapping between CLID and business name

Thank you
Marco
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: