Views
Helpful
Replies

Intelligence center Scheduler

juan.hinojosa89
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

When I generate a scheduler, the scheduler is created with a certain name format. The name format is like this: Disponibilidad_13.01.16.23. Where 13.01.16 is the date, so I want to know if I can modify that name format to something like this: Disponibilidad_13_01_16_23. So when I generate the scheduler, it will be generated automatically with that name. It is possible?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Juan,

To answer your question no, it is not possible to change the format, the format is considering the . and not _ because it is a date and time

Date Time format in a scheduled report of type CSV is : Day_of_week Month Date_of_Month HH:MM:SS SERVER_TIMEZONE YYYY. For Example, Fri Oct 24 01:00:00 EDT 2014.

Maybe we can find it in a future release but so far no.

Amer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Juan, 

I am guessing that you are mentioning the Scheduler in CUIC, if i am correct, you can change the names, schedule time under General settings, email settings under email tab, if you select the entry and click on edit option available in the bottom. 

Regards,

shalid 

Thank you Shalid but we dont use the "email" option, we use the "Save to remote location" option. Do you have any idea?

Hello Juan,

To answer your question no, it is not possible to change the format, the format is considering the . and not _ because it is a date and time

Date Time format in a scheduled report of type CSV is : Day_of_week Month Date_of_Month HH:MM:SS SERVER_TIMEZONE YYYY. For Example, Fri Oct 24 01:00:00 EDT 2014.

Maybe we can find it in a future release but so far no.

Amer