cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Menu Option Report

jefflock1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to report on the number of callers that pressed option 1 or options 2 in a menu? I don't see anything in the Get Reporting Statistic.

12 Replies 12

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not by default. You would need to customize your scripts to write to database, and then write a custom report to pull the stats from the DB. You did not mention whether you use IPCC enterprise or express, if enterpries you can also create a calltype for each option and put in the logic in the script to set the calltypes. Then you can use the calltype report to analyze the stats, I have this in my environment.

Chris

We are using IPCC Enterprise. How would I do this with calltype?

Scratch that. We're using express.

Apparently there is a big debate here about which version we have. Is there a way I can tell which version of IPCC we have?

When you login to appadmin page, the initial screen states that, for example Cisco Application Administration - 3.5(3), you can also click details for little more info.

Chris

Cisco Application Administration 3.5(2). So is that express standard, express enhanced, enterprise? Doesn't say which one.

It is Express.

Thank you

Once I figure out my solution and get it to work I will share a step by step of what I did for anyone else that is interested in getting the menu options that callers pressed into a report format. I'll try to include the XML report code as well.

has anyone had any luck with this, I want to do the same thing.

Well what you can do is to build a database table and when everr a caller presses option 1 then icremtn this counter in the database and your database tables will be based on the options you have

I guess this gives you an idea about how you can get the report

One more crude methiod is to look at the IVR logs for each call and it may be tedius and may not be a logn term solution

My solution was to utilize the 5 custom variables in the database and then incorporate my script to write to those variables at each step so that I know what options were pressed at which sections of the script. I cannot email my script to anyone but I can give you directions if you would like.