Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a client that needs 50 agents they also need IP/IVR for Internal use.How does the licensing work for ports.If we have 50 agents that means 50 ports ?What do we do about IVR flows queing calls these calls would have there own queues.We are talk...

hello,Please could you show me how contacting Case TAC, because i tried to do it since a long time but without result i'll hope that you could help me for solving this issue because i c'ant add any account in my CCM thanks a lot

kzahida by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,please could you let me know how solving the following this issue :in all ipphones of my system when i try to search a directory number of someone it's display me the following message:Ldap Method Failed, Please try a gain later, Error code:81h...

kzahida by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have IPCC Express 3.5(2)SR1 integrated with CCM 4.0(2a).Problem - In Overall IP ICD Stats real-time reporting,Total Contacts - 205Contacts Handled - 203Contacts Abandoned - 3 Why is the call handled showing as 203 instead of 202(205-3=202)???At...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using IPCC Express 3.53. We want to create a script that:When a call is waiting on CSQ, caller can press a key to leave a voice mail if the caller don't want to wait too long during queueing.How to implement that? Thanks a lot !

rman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I like to translate numbers to new numbers, many to many, by using an prompt announcement om the changed number(s). Does someone has an sample script or an idea how to translate 123xxx to 321xxx by IPCC Express.Thx

perryvdb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am monitoring IP-IVR servers with ITEM and every now and then it reports ApplicationPartiallyRunning ProductName=Cisco Application Server (JTAPI Subsystem)Looking at the MIVR logs I see the following, is it expected race condition when caller drops...

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

opx

Hello What is the role of OPX in voice gateway? what is the meaning when opx has a value like: opx=9, opx= 602,602,603 ? why FXO has OPX value but in other hand FXS Doesn't have OPX Please could you help thanks a lot

kzahida by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to run a stored procedure in a DB Read like this:exec spvalidate $reqMonth $reqDay $reqYearBut I'm unable to put in comma separators int the SQL statement without receiving a java.lang error. The three variables are set as string type and...

kc4ixi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes