cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to add multiple agents to a skill group at once?

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi All,

Is there a way to add multiple agents to a skill group at once by using bulk edit or some other means?

I am using ICM 8.0

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Yes, through the agent reskilling tool, my recomendation.  You could also go to config manager, skill groups, and then add the agents to the skill group through there.

david

Thanks David.

Reskilling tool will do.

However regarding config manager, i'd like to elaborate the situation:  actually i have total of around 500 agents, out of which around 100 will go to one skill group, and so on.

So if i go to skill group and add agents, then i have to scroll thru the entire list of 500 users to add required 100.  Hence i was looking for some way to do this via bulk if possible.

I hope you got my point and problem.

Hi Piyush,

There is a tricky way of doing it in the config manager. Say for example, if you have 100 agents to be added, rename the agent so that they get listed first while adding to the skill group. This will reduce the effort of searching the agents. You can scroll and select the total number of agents till it is renamed and revert back once added to the skill groups

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Dass

Please rate useful posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: