cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Media routing routable flag not updating in Finesse API when agent goes to ready

Javier Aparicio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Based on documentation found in Cisco Finesse Web Services Developer Guide Release 11.6(1), Task Routing APIs / Media / Media - Change Agent to Routable/Not Routable section: "The agent's mode is set to routable automatically when the agent signs in, and when the agent changes to READY state."

Whenever in Finesse Desktop the Agent is in not ready, and sets the flag to not routable, after changing to Ready, tasks are routed but the flag is still visible as not routable in Finesse API. Am I missing any configuration? Is it a known bug?

When you go from "not routable - ready" to "not ready", the flag is set to routable true. Exactly the oposite as writen in documentation.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The Finesse team updated me and confirmed that this is a bug. They were able to reproduce it and found the exact behavior that you had pointed out. I opened a bug CSCvo26503 for this issue, but it may be take a little bit of time for it to be external facing.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have reached out to the Finesse team to see if it is a known bug and to get their inputs. I will let you know their response when I hear back from them.

Thanx,

Denise

Are you sure you're looking at the right MRD?

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, I access to the Finesse API via /Media/MRDID and I can see exactly the same MRD as I can see in the Finesse Desktop. No chance to be wrong on this one.

In fact, I wrote the behavior when going to not ready when the routable flag is set to not routable, it makes it change it to routable, when this behavior should be the oposite way: then going from not ready not routable to ready, it changes to routable automatically, based on the documentation.

Best,

Javi

Hi,

This isn't quite an update, but it is not a known bug. The team is investigating to see if it is a bug.

Thanx,

Denise

Thank you very much Denise for the update. I can offer to do a WebEx with your team in case you need me to clarify and help on this issue.

Best,

Javi

Hi,

The Finesse team updated me and confirmed that this is a bug. They were able to reproduce it and found the exact behavior that you had pointed out. I opened a bug CSCvo26503 for this issue, but it may be take a little bit of time for it to be external facing.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: