Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH for UCCX queue

utwo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, All,

When a call arrives at CTI Route Points, the MOH is playing during the queue for the agent. But when the call comes through MGCP-Translation Pattern-CTI Route Point - MOH is not played.

utwo_0-1701861165048.png

15 Replies 15

Have you tried to use the Call Hold / UnHold.

ThomasGJohannesen_0-1701862598988.png

This is playing MOH in 30 sec, then the prompt, and then loop

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Sorry, but anyway it is not working.

What do you mean ?

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

If the problem still persist why have you marked your question as solved?

Response Signature

I accidentally pressed the button on my phone. 

Just so you know you can change that so that the post is not marked as solved.

Response Signature

Just off the topic.

Your AgentLoggedIn parameter is actually looking for ready resources. Not Agents logged in (Just so you now ). So the caller will go directly to an agent, not the queued branch

Thanks, Thomas G. J.

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have same issue - I do a HOLD in the script, and it plays fine for Internal phone numbers, but if you call from external number (call routed through CUBEs), they get silence.

Is this what you are referring to @utwo ?

Have you checked the MRGL for a working and non working call?

Response Signature

MRGL is the same. If I call from mgcp gateway to hunt pilot and using queuing moh without uccx- also no problem.

Same situation, if I call internally to cti port, everything is fine, but I call externally from mgcp gateway via translation pattern - cti port, moh doesn't work.

When you call internally, the MoH server is selected from the MRGL of your phone device. When you call externally, the MoH server is selected from the MRGL of the gateway where the call entered the network. Are you using the CUCM MoH servers (IP Voice Streaming Media Service)?

I use only one MRGL, and it is the same on the phones, and on the gateways. MRGL contains two registered MOH servers. Cisco IP voice media stream activated on both servers. If i try to call without using UCCX cti port, everything is ok. 

Are the gateways in a different device pool/region from your phone and the CCX CTI ports? If so, what is your inter-region codec? The default would be G.729. If that is so, you have to change the service parameters on the IP Voice Streaming Media service to have it support G.729.