Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On-Prem UC with Cloud CRM Integration

Hello Folks,

We are running an on-prem UC infrastructure CUCM v14 with PCCE 12.6 and one of our business units wants to present customer information (screen-pop and user data information) from their cloud-based SugarCRM to the agents.  

Does anyone have any suggestions on CTI solutions, 3rd party products and how I get this working in my environment?
Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

It depends on how detailed/involved you're looking for this to be. You could likely use CVP for instance to do a web service call out to the CRM system and play info to the caller and/or display data to the agents within Finesse. If you need to have the agents be in that CRM system then you're likely looking at some type of integration/special gadget or even special app that calls Finesse behind the scenes. It looks like Sugar CRM has an appexchange or orchard like some of the other systems do, so if you want to go the more complex route, you might want to start there.

I've not seen any of the CTI Connector vendords support SugarCRM. (Side node I used to run a SugarCRM server back in college.) So here are your options solely focused on integrating the agent desktop and SugarCRM.

Free: Use a Finesse workflow to pop a new tab with the agent's record. Ideally that's on the phone number or account number they entered. You can do some CVP integration (to Bill's point) to validate the account number or phone number against CRM to ensure the agent pop will be good.

Medium complexity: Create a Finesse gadget which brings specific data from your CRM to the Finesse desktop.

High complexity: Build your own or hire someone to build you a CTI connector for SugarCRM. This would be at least a few months of effort. However, the benefit is that your agents now only login to a single system (SugarCRM) and are able to move away from Finesse directly.

david

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Charles, we at 2Ring support SugarCRM integration via 2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse (www.2Ring.com/Gadgets). To schedule a demo and discuss further, please request a demo at www.2Ring.com/Webex. Thank you. Michal

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight