cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 12.5.1 Released - Where is all the documentation?

My co-worker sent me this link..

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/contact-center/packaged-contact-center-enterprise-12-5-1/model.html

But there is no staging, install guide, or compatibility matrix.  Most importantly, need to know if PCCE 12.5(1) is compatible with UCM 12.5.. the JTAPI client in UCM12.5 has been changed from a single .exe into a .zip containing 688 files, launched with a install.bat.. which breaks PCCE auto-configuration.. I need to know this is addressed/solved in PCCE 12.5.1.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As of 27-Feb-2020, The media set is populated with all the software via PUT upgrade!  This includes CCE12.5.1.iso

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

12.5 has not been released

12.5 isn't released yet and I'd imagine not until 2020 sometime.

Also, UCM 12.5 is mentioned as being compatible with PCCE 12, here's the link to the compatibility matrix.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/ucce_compatibility/matrix/rcct_b_112cce-solution-compatibility-matrix.html

Checked with a few Cisco folks, it seems that there was a publishing error on Cisco.com's side and they accidentally released a PCCE 12.5.1 Release announcement webpage announcing the release on 6-Dec-2019, which my co-worker found and sent me.  It was a mistake, I am told, and is still out there as of this posting...  Thanks for all your links, I am aware of them.

So, the notice is out there again, with a release date of 21-Jan-2020, yet, again, no corresponding documentation, and product upgrade tool (PUT) does not offer 12.5.1.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/contact-center/packaged-contact-center-enterprise-12-5-1/model.html#~tab-documents

Anyone with any insight on what's going on?

I posed this exact same question in the partner community, no response yet.

Some of the documentation categories for the various products have had 12.5 categories for a few days, but I haven't seen anything for 12.5 in any of them myself yet.

There are a few things that have trickled out. For instance, software for 12.5 VVB is available for download.

There is much more documentation available today for a couple of applications, but still a lot that isn't posted. Some applications have a lot, some have nothing. Not much as far as downloads.

I have found almost everything available today I need.  SRND, Compatibility matrix, Install/Ugrade/Admin & Config, Reporting User GUide, Staging (Preinstallation) guide.  I found all software except Social Miner and CCE itself.  I tried ordering 12.5.1 media set via PUT tool yesterday, and they sent me 12.0 again, despite asking specifically for 12.5.1.. so almost there!!

Update:  HCS-CC-PUT-125 media set was released a few weeks ago in Product Update Tool (PUT).  They fullfilled the order, and the media set was totally empty.  Still unable to locate/obtain CCE 12.5.1 Installer, which is required to proceed with first phase of upgrade. Anyone else have any luck getting CCE 12.5.1 portion of media?

As of 27-Feb-2020, The media set is populated with all the software via PUT upgrade!  This includes CCE12.5.1.iso

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Any idea where Studio/VXML Server 12.5(.1) documentation is?

Thanks Bill! Are there release notes? Or Element Specifications guide for the new CVA elements?

THANK YOU!!!