cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE error "No default label available for dialed number"

Hi,Guys.

I have problem with my PCCE (Lab only)  with call flow :

Customer dial number 2011 Route to CVP -> ICM (Caltype) -> skill Group -> agent

I trace on the route log viewer, we have error "No default label available for dialed number", and i check to web-cce administrator i can't find label configuration.

6/8/2018 7:53:18 PM Script: Default\\ziyadlab (ID: 5002), failed to produce route for dialed number: C5001.2011, with call type: ziyadlab (ID: 5001). 6/8/2018 7:53:18 PM No default label available for dialed number: C5001.2011 (ID: 5008)

Please share if you want same issue. 

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7
Is this the only DN that isn't working or it is a new setup and none of the DNs are working?
Anyway, labels are not configured in the web CCE Administration. They're configured in the Configuration Manager, where your AW component is installed. If it's a working system, you probably have a default label configured. But question is why it's not also working on this one, unless in your setup, the one who set it up, for each Dialed Number he chose which will be the default label (also in the Configuration Manager) and not in global level, on the VRU itself.

Hi Slavik, 

I have same problem as syarif ziyad, and my pcce system is new setup, so we should configure the default label on AW Configuration Manager before change the deployment type to pcce ? 

Is there possible way to configure label on each script ?

Thank You,

Hope you have a great day !

Hi Guys,

Can anyone share the changes have been made to get the rid of this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Please confirm  your deployment type . During PCCE deployment validation system will create all the required PG , PIM  and Label configuration.

Please verify   label setting in under   -- cceadmin –System- Main Site –Labels

By default VRU label is : 7777777777 . Based on your requirement we can change default VRU label in above path.

For PCCE no need to do any configuration except Dialer and Social media class etc..

Regards,
Ram.S

Hi Ramamoorthy,

As you asked, Unified CVP Label is configured as 7777777777.

But still I'm received lots of No default label available for dialed number and when I queried the on SQL, It's give RouterErrorCode as 448 and 66.

I'm not able to find what is going wrong either in the script or in the configuration.

Regards

amit.an.mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone got solution for this?

I am too getting same error messages in logs but even though VRU label is configured correctly as 7777777777.

It's newly deployed PCCE 12.0

Hello Amit,

I faced the same behavior while doing Deployment PCCE 12.0. I got it solved by using NetworkTransferEnabled ="1" Parameter in Set Variable.

I know its late reply. Hope that helps !!

Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

If its from CM-ICM

make sure route pattern is configured .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: