Views
Helpful
Replies

Priority in queue based on the number of times the caller has called

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

One of my customer has requirement to to prioritize the call from caller if the same caller has called thrice within 24 hours.

UCCX version is 7.0. It is standalone.

Please let me know if it can be achieved?

Thanks,

Vinay

6 Replies 6

Not sure how you would be able to do this with standalone, you'll need to do some sort of database look up to an external system which is keeping track of who has called when.

david    

Can we query the HDS database? Please pardon me if the questions asked by me looks silly.

Hi

Yes - I've done this on CCX7.0.

I basically just queried the contactcalldetail table after validating the CLI is sensible for calls from the same number in the last few days.

I added a new DSN to point at the CRA DB. You would need a Premium UCCX license.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aron,

I have the Premium License.

I would be grateful if you could share some links on how to do it.

Thanks,

Vinay

Is it possible to do with UCCX8.0+?

I'm looking for this method but in V.8.0+

Regards

Hi

I don't see why it wouldn't work - the DB has the same structure, it's just Informix based so it should be a matter of creating a DSN for that.

That's not to say there definately won't be some sort of security limitation preventing DB connections from script-to-self.. I've not tried it yet.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!