Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem adding CVP in OAMP

Hi All,

I have installed cvp call server and confgured it in OAMP. But due to some problem i have had to re-build the machine. While rebuilding the machine i have remove the call server and vxml server from oamp. Now after re-installing the machine and CVP Call Sever / VXMl server combo box i am not able to add them again in OAMP. It gives error Hostname or IP address already exist.

How can i add it again.

8 Replies 8

Hi Sheraz,

Please perform the below step to sort your issue,

1. Login to our CVP call/vxml server and navigate to C:\Cisco\CVP\bin\TAC
  2. You will have Reimage.Bat file open the batch file and press y and enter.This will release your CVP call/vxml server ORM connection with your existing CVP OPS console and then you can add it.PFA the screen shot for your reference

Regards,

Srinivasan

Rate Useful Posts

Hi Srinivasan,

I believe this would also apply when we are doing change of ip address?

Can i do a configuration backup of CVP Ops Console -> restore it on totally new hardware with new ip addresses?

Thanks!

-JT-

Hi,

Yes it applicable for changing the IP address and also you can export OPS console backup and restore it to new server.

Save and Deploy thats it.

Reagrds,

Srinivasan

You can follow this option : 

1. 'Ops 'Console > System > Export Configuration to save for backup if needed

2. Stop Cisco CVP OPSConsoleServer
3. Go to C:\Cisco\CVP\bin\TAC\CompareData and edit cmp_config.properties to include the IP ADDRESS in
4. question and also then edit the ACTION=delete
5. Next run the 'runcmp.bat' file in the same directory
C:\Cisco\CVP\bin\TAC\CompareData -> and
6. watch prompts

Ram.

Regards,
Ram.S

This method works. 

Hi Srinivasan,

I have performed mentioned above steps but the result is same. CVP OAMP still displaying the error that "IP address or Hostname is already exist"

I have rebooted both the OAMP and CVP call servers as well after this but no positive result.

Hi Sheraz,

Please restart the ORM services in call server and check.

Regards,

Srinivasan

Hi Srinivasan,

I did this as well but in vain. Now i have assigned the new IP address and name to CVP server and its working now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: