cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ready for Chat and Email automatically change to Not ready every after 30 seconds

janice.valencia
Level 1
Level 1

I have an agent who logged in to finesse, go to manage chat and email, select ready for chat and email, not receiving emails even after assigning email skills and automatically every 30 seconds going back to NOT ready for chat and email. Please help.

4 Replies 4

I think you'd need to give more information (CCE vs. CCX for instance) before anyone here can offer your advice. Do you see the agents available, are other agents getting email and not just this agent, etc.

UCCX 11.5 version;

We have not deployed this yet.We are in the process of configuring and testing the email functionality.

its only that agent and me who are logged in ready for chat and email.

I was able to received emails in finesse when I logged in. no time out.

this agent can log in but times out every 30seconds. goes back to not ready.

Does the same timeout issue happen if you login on your known-working computer as the other agent? I'm guessing it doesn't which would point at a PC/client-side issue (e.g. browser choice, plugins, etc.).

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Kindly capture the following and attach the logs here :

Enable trace for the following :

Under CCX Engine -

SS_ROUTEANDQUEUE to xdebugging 4
SS_CHAT to xdebugging 4
ICD_RTDM to xdebugging 4
REST API to xdebugging 4

Under CCX Administration

UCCX_WEBSERVICES to xdebugging 4

Once done, re-create the issue and collect and provide the following covering the time of the issue :

- CCX Engine logs
- CCX Administration logs
- Finesse logs
- Social miner - ccppublicapps,runtime and ccpapi  logs
- Agent ID, extension and time of the test

After collecting the logs, set the above traces for CCX engine and CCX Admin to default.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair