Views
Helpful
Replies

RouterErrorCode documentation

justine.joubran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a documentation for RouterErrorCode values found in ICM Route_Call_Detail table?

I have seen that value of "0" means "call has been normally answered" and value of "448" means that the customer has abandoned. Where can I find more details?

Thanks,

Justine.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Justine,

You would come across an error that icmress file is not available. You need to manually upload the file to the AW from the version 7.x. After uploading the file the Router error code will be available in 8.x

Thanks,

Dass

Please rate useful posts

View solution in original post

Justine,

There is another BugID which is CSCtx54940.  In the release notes for this there are alternative ways of finding this data.  The majority of the time you can find the answer by querying Cisco.com with the code and component.  Finally, you can always open a TAC case and we can provide the icrmess.hlp file to you.  You can then put this on your 8.x systems and get the information you need.  I hope this helps you.

--

Thank you,

Robert W. Rogier

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Dass Prakash R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The following link might be helpful for your need

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_qanda_item09186a008024d1ef.shtml

Kindly rate helpful posts

Thanks,

Dass

Hi Dass,

Thanks for the response.

I forgot to mention that this tool is no longer available as per bug CSCtr59151. No workarounds available.

Thanks,

Justine.

Hi Justine,

You would come across an error that icmress file is not available. You need to manually upload the file to the AW from the version 7.x. After uploading the file the Router error code will be available in 8.x

Thanks,

Dass

Please rate useful posts

Justine,

There is another BugID which is CSCtx54940.  In the release notes for this there are alternative ways of finding this data.  The majority of the time you can find the answer by querying Cisco.com with the code and component.  Finally, you can always open a TAC case and we can provide the icrmess.hlp file to you.  You can then put this on your 8.x systems and get the information you need.  I hope this helps you.

--

Thank you,

Robert W. Rogier

Robert W. Rogier
Technical Consulting Engineer – Contact Center Enterprise
E2E Lead | Subject Matter Expert – ECE, CCMP, CCDM
Phone: +1 919 574 5993
Email: rorogier@cisco.com
Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM ET

Thanks all for the help.

I found the file icrmess.hlp on an old VM running version 7 and copied it to C:\icm\bin.

Start > Run > icrmess.hlp

It's all set now!

Thanks,

Justine.

WinHlp32.exe is required to display 32-bit Help files that have the ".hlp" file name extension. It can be downloaded from this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917607

After you install the WinHelp32.exe download file certain macros are disabled, To enable macros on a single computer follow these steps:

1.Log as an administrator.

2. Start > Run > regedit

3.On 32-bit editions of Windows, locate and then select the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft

On 64-bit editions of Windows, locate and then select the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft

4.On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Key.
5.Type WinHelp, and then press Enter.
6. Click the WinHelp key.
7.On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
8.Type AllowProgrammaticMacros, and then press Enter.
9.On the Edit menu, click Modify.
10.In the Value data box, type 1, click Hexadecimal in the Base area, and then click OK.
11.Exit Registry Editor.

Hope this helps,

Ahmad

dreich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's described on the doc wiki.

Do a web search/google on RouterErrorCode.

But here's the link.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Router_Error_Codes

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: