cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting CV to ECC values

fabien.damien
Level 1
Level 1

i'm trying to pass ECC variables values in Call variables. i'm using the set node in ICM, however the call variable is received empty on the ctios client.

Any idea why?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This won't work with the Dialer unless you are talking about an IVR-based campaign. You cannot retrieve any customer data in the reservation call script. The reason is that, even in Preview mode, a single reservation call does not necessarily correspond to a single customer record. The data is set via a CTI data update after the call arrives at the agent.

Why not just use the ECC variable? What does the peripheral variable give you that the ECC variable does not?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Are you sure there's a value in the ECC variable, can you see it in the variable table?  Can you post a screenshot of your set node?  Maybe you're setting a PV to the ECC variable, I've done that before.

david

Hi David,

in the Dialing_List table of Dialer database, i can see the value of Account Number. i want to pass it to the ctios using CVs.

find attached a screenshot of the set node.

This won't work with the Dialer unless you are talking about an IVR-based campaign. You cannot retrieve any customer data in the reservation call script. The reason is that, even in Preview mode, a single reservation call does not necessarily correspond to a single customer record. The data is set via a CTI data update after the call arrives at the agent.

Why not just use the ECC variable? What does the peripheral variable give you that the ECC variable does not?

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the explanation, really informative. In any case Siebel managed to activate pop up using ECC variables

Cheers,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: