cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Dialer - how can I keep dialing all phone numbers that hit AMD and leave a voicemail?

claudioillanes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a customer that wants to submit 5 phone numbers per dialer record, and wants to leave a voicemail on all of them. The record should not stop dialing after it reaches the first AMD and leaves a voicemail. Does anyone have any idea of how to set this up with the OOB dialer? The customer is content that dialing stops if a live customer is detected, in which case the dialer stops dialing the remaining phone numbers in the record. Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Claudio

4 Replies 4

May I know the type of dialer you are planning for ?

In campaign you can set option to Transfer the call to agents incase of AMD..

I believe Using BAResponse Value you can limit the dialing in Scripting.

For Predictive  BAResponse will not get update in Agent screen you need to check the CPA logs

SIVANESAN R

Hi Sivanesan,

We are planning to use the predictive/progressive modes, with AMD voicemails being left. The dialer records will have 1-5 phone number. If the first number receives an AMD voicemail, the customer doesn't want to record closed out, but instead want to continue dialing the next number. We tried using BAResponse, but we are not sure that will work after an AMD voicemail is left. It didn't seem to work when we tried it, but we may have done something wrong. Just wondering if anyone can get this to work.

Thanks!

Claudio

Try Disabling IP AMD and check if it works.

Hi All,

Yes, we are aware that disabling IP AMD will allow the dialer to keep trying the remaining numbers by abandoning any calls that reach AMD. However this customer says they must leave a voicemail, and move on to the remaining 4 phone numbers on the record to attempt to leave voicemails on those numbers as well.

Thanks!

Claudio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: