Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Current UCCX 8.0.2 on UCSWant to migrate to 10.6Please correct me on below options I have and which one is better please:Option 1. Same VM/Hardware upgrade, we only have 12 hours if we go for thisUpgrade to 10 and then to 10.6.Issues: Downtime needed...

Question on which call will route to which agent in the scenario below.  I have 2 CSQs called CS_Retention and CS_Tier1 both have a single skill with the same corresponding name to each CSQ.  Both CSQs have the resource selection criteria set to most...

I worked with TAC on an issue with desktop monitoring. They let me know that within the Postinstall.exe there is no way to have the primary nic automatically selected and this would have to be completed everytime if there is an issue with monitoring ...

Hi, I have UCCX 10.6 and I have a question about scripting. When I have an integer like 5 10 or 15 I can use a switch statement to make a decision. But what if I have to make a decision if a value is between 5 and 10 or between 10 and 15? This can be...

Our client is getting this error, "Log in attempt failed because agent extension has been shared" when logging in at their CAD. Although the extensions are not configured as shared lines in CME. UCCX version used is 8.5.1.11004-25. We have restarted ...

Can the UCCX Quality Manager program support multiple UCCX systems?  This is not about supporting an HA pair put completely separate UCCX systems each of which are configured as highly available.  If not, where can I find supporting documentation?

Was troubleshooting a call disconnect issue while doing a blind transfer from CTI application , found RemoteLink-ACD  - Control Failure Conf Message recieved for invoke id [79610] failure code [12] peripheral error code [10137] error on the client ...

PVYAPA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, For some reason the CUIC server is not able to display the historical data. It just says ' checking report execution process'  We have done the reboot , initialize local db etc but none worked. I found few Error logs but I have no id...

S N by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,        In UCCX 10.6, does the agent state change if the agent is using their DID lines? The agents has two lines first is the DID and the second is the ACD. When they use the phone to make outbound call, they will be using their DID lines ...