Replies

SIP Trunks in CVP

krishnamohan.kp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created 2 SIP trunks between Call manager and CVP (7.0.2) as follows

a) SIP Trunk-1 -- With MTP enabled

b) SIP Trunk -2 --- Without MTP ( For warm tranfers, Created route patterm and associated this SIP Trunk).

Here I have a basic doubt:- For new calls during agent transfers, from the CVP point of view there are 2 SIP trunks. In this case which SIP trunk would CVP use to establish the call?

Thanks

Krishna Mohan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Create a separate SIP Trunk security profile for the warm transfer trunk group, and set the incoming port to something different than 5060. When CVP sends inbound calls it will target the trunk at port 5060, while your warm transfer calls will be set to use the other trunk via your route pattern.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Create a separate SIP Trunk security profile for the warm transfer trunk group, and set the incoming port to something different than 5060. When CVP sends inbound calls it will target the trunk at port 5060, while your warm transfer calls will be set to use the other trunk via your route pattern.

Exactly.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks a lot...

SandeepG4CC
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Krishna,

I think your warm transfers back to CVP should not require MTP resources if you have correct IOS image. Please check CSCsm12716 for additional version details for fix and ensure that version comply to CVP Bill of Material.

Regards,
Sandeep