Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We have set our agents max user load to 3 in order to keep our agents comfortable with their foreseen workload.A question came up today, that I can not find a work around for.If a supervisor receives an important email that they need to transfe...

Hi,We have a CVP SIP Comprehensive model. The customer has come up with a new requirement that once the call hits the gateway the IVR should play only after few seconds. Once the call hits the gateway, the caller has to hear a ringtone first which wo...

In our scenario there is intermittent issue where call coming into IVR and after option 3 and 2 it being send to label > directory number > toll free number users getting error message and call disconnects. The directory number is not associated with...

Ok, I'm a database guy, not a phone guy so please forgive me in advance if I ask something stupid.I've have been researching this for the last two days.  From what I gather, connectivity to the Informix database used in UCCX 8 is possible using the I...

So what we want to do is on a RNA the script will ring speakers through ReliCast/Informacast. Right now UCCX is thinking that the call completed if we send to speakers. All we want to do is ring the speakers (notification of call waiting) from the sc...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Trunks in CVP

Hi,I have created 2 SIP trunks between Call manager and CVP (7.0.2) as followsa) SIP Trunk-1 -- With MTP enabledb) SIP Trunk -2 --- Without MTP ( For warm tranfers, Created route patterm and associated this SIP Trunk).Here I have a basic doubt:- For ...

Hey all,We have a Unified CCX Premium 5.0(2)SR02_Build045. When i attempt to make supervisor work flow's My sill groups is blank.in supervisor desktop i have a skill group called CSQ_Telephonic.Any idea why i can not do this?

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking to use secure webservices in some UCCX applications shortly. Has anyone any experience of doing this? I'm looking at using Java and Axis, and hopefully call this from the uccx script. Any tips or info would be appreciated!Regards,Bria...

brian1mcc by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to make it done?My client is really worried about their one toll free IVR service, some customers are dialing the trigger and keep connecting like 1500/1600 seconds or more!How to release the ICM calls after a certain period of time like 300secon...

IPCCE 7.1 CVP 3.1 .We had a big issue regarding call type reports and skill group reports, exactly regarding the ASA. why the answer wait time is huge in skill group comparing to call type, our scenario is little bit different as we have five call ty...

luai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes