Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Text to Speech in Uccx script

Hi Team,

I have created Uccx script and getting the output correctly. I would like to know how to enable the text to speech in UCCX script. I am getting output value in text  that I need to covert to speech. Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Jijesh

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CCX does not have a built-in ASR or TTS engine; you must add a supported product and integrate via MRCP.

@Jonathan Schulenberg 

can we use below option to achieve this.

jijeshktbramblescom_0-1692179303772.png

Below string I used to get output whatever output getting . we just play the message.

jijeshktbramblescom_1-1692181139331.png

Like @Jonathan Schulenberg said to get true TTS you’ll need a supported vendor. There are two other options depending on your use case. You can create a prompt similar to what you’re doing and concaténate system prompts for very simple TTS like numbers. The other option would be to use something like Google TTS to create prompts on the fly for you. This is much more involved as you need to send the request to the cloud and then wait for it to be processed, you then download it, and save it, then play it to your caller. It’s been years since I’ve done that but it does work and it’s possible within UCCX.

david