Views
Helpful
Replies

Thresholds Only set as default in Finesse CUIC report

paul.young
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I have a custom CUIC report which i have embedded in to Finesse 11.6. The report has thresholds configured and I would like the report to automatically have these thresholds applied when agents open Finesse. At the moment, they have to click the little arrow and then the tick the box as seen in the screenshot.

Does anyone know a way of setting the Finesse Desktop Layout so that the report automatically opens with the thresholds enabled? 

The line of code is in the desktop layout is currently

https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.xml?gadgetHeight=310&viewId_1=9B1F0AA51000017E005F98850AF93D34&filterId_1=agent.id=CL%20teamName

I was hoping we can add something like &thresholdsTrue . Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, are you sure that is Finesse 11.6, that looks to be at least version 12 based on the different color screen and icon at the top? Also, what version of CUIC is this?

Next, does this same thing happen if you try it with a non-Live Data report, like if you try it with a Real time data report?

Lastly, just to be clear, when you say you want the thresholds, you mean you want the report to remove those rows that don't meet the threshold, correct?

In other words, this isn't a case where you want the report to highlight with a different color those fields that exceed a threshold, right?

I know that sounds like a basic question, but users in the past have gotten confused as to using the threshold option which change the output/hides some of the rows  vs. using thresholds that show all the rows, but highlight in color those that exceed it.

Hope that helps/that I'm understanding your question.

Great observation Bill. You are quite right, its version 12 for Finesse and CUIC. (I have multiple customers on different versions and got muddled)

I will test what happens with a Real Time data report on Monday to see if the same issue occurs. 

Essentially, we want the report to only show agents which are in a Talking State and with the direction of Out (directions 2 and 4 in the Agent_Real_Time table). We have the thresholds in place and these work fine but we have to tick the "Only Thresholds" box when opening Finesse each day. Of course there is an argument that its just a tick box but you'd think that as you can set gadget heights, pass Agent Team ids etc by default that you could also have the thresholds to be set by default too. Perhaps not though...