Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE CCE Web Administracion error: Cannot connect to the back-end system

Hi everyone, 

I'm running UCCE 9.01 + Wind2008 R2 + SQL 2008 R2 (Service Pack2). After run CCE Web Administration and has selected the Deployment Type: UCCE450 Agents PROGGER, the following error message appeared:

"Cannot connect to the back-end system; make sure the distributor, logger and router services are running" (Please see attached picture).

Service are running fine:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

Check the processes in the portico not just the NT services, make sure they are all active and without error.

I have the same problem too... Portico Processes are fine

Rajesh Muthu
Level 1
Level 1
HI Leo, We are facing the same problem. Let me know, how its resolved.

Hi, I tried system restart (Central Controllers + AW/HDS) helped. Did you try that yet?

G.

HI Gergely, Thanks for the reply. Couldn't try restarting central controller as its a running production system. We tried restarting only AW/HDS. However we will try and update you. Attached is the tomcat logs that shows the error, Appreciate if you could figure out something,

Hi, well, unfortunately, there is nothing useful in the log apart from what we already know.

Is this a new installation?

G.

No, its a production setup running fine for a long time. we have to choose deployment type when we integrate AW with CCMP 10.5. That is why we are doing this now, but we are stuck,

Can you advise the order to restart CC both sides?

Also let me know, in what order you restarted the central controllers, did you restarted both sides ? please clarify.