cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE V12 - SPOG - Outbound Option

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

We could see outbound could be in SPOG in V12, bringing outbound option to web based.

Unfortunatelly, we couldn´t see any picture or anything about this. Could we create/manage campaigns or only see/start/stop a campaing created by client at AW?

We need to see more about this option and maybe could offer this to a customer natively.

Best Regards,

Kleber

5 Replies 5

SPOG is PCCE only, not UCCE.

Ok, My mistake, it´s PCCE (Packaged uCCe). Internally it´s same product with diferent cover...Same cake, diferent top...

Thank you for quick response and links.

We know about these features, but we are looking for pictures used in SPOG - Outbound option. Because we have a customer which need all features they will use to be configured/managed in web page and not in client mode.

If this new SPOG outbound option is not enough to customer need, we have to develop a webserver and rest api to do this.

Best Regards,

After insallation, i´m attaching screen for this feature. I hope could help someone...

Outbound using SPOG become API. So, you can choose to configure at SPOG or at config manager. If you configure at SPOG, can´t use config manager to upload contacts