Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are getting ready to upgrade to 11 and I am wondering if the CUIC report for Outbound Campaign gives text for the call result or is it still the super-secret codes that have to be converted? John B

jbushong2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   anyone have a recommendation for Video based training for UCCE?  The only one I am finding with a web search is videobootcamp.com.  Trying to compare theirs with something else before I make a purchase.  Thanks in advance!  All replies rated...

Dear All,How do I restrict supervisors’ privileges in UCCX?For example, I do not want supervisors to listen to agent’s call and not to barge into agent’s call.Please assistance me with this.Thank you in advanceRegards,Syed

@Syed by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, UCCX: 10.6.1.11001-31 I need to add some new Reson Codes into Cisco Desktop Workflow Admin, and was wondering if these should wait to be added during afterhours. Or if changes can be safely made while the Callcenter is open and taking call...

Hi all, does anyone have installed uccx 11.6 in production. what is your experiance?i have CCX 11.5.1SU1 in production and am hitting the below bugCSCve59882 : UCCX: Last Agent 'Not Ready' State Is Set By Finesse Server When Agent Goes Off-Hookthis i...

rockym by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes