cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 Integration | Whatsapp, Facebook

SINAN
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for feasibility to integrate Whatsapp and Facebook messenger chat with UCCX contact center setup. Chat distribution to available agent.

Is this feasible,

Please help with any reference documents if available, there is no mention in the CISCO documents. 

8 Replies 8

CommSouth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are one of the solution provider and can provide solution for Social media integration with Cisco UCCX, UCCE, PCCE.

The solution can integrate channels like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Viber, etc and can embed within the Cisco Finesse as Gadget where the Agents can answer the incoming chat channels.

Regards,
Prasana Kumar.P
CommSouth,
Head - Business Solution
+91-9841027006

HI Prasanna

I have a requirement for CCX integration with Whatsapp and we need to integrate the chat feature for the agents (approx 5 ) with whatsapp customers. Can you brief about the solution and time required for integration .

Hey sinan. The Cisco Socialminer can integrate with Facebook out of the box. It comes free if you are running premium license in your ccx For whatsapp i dont now. Best regards Thomas
Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hey Thomas,

Thank You so much. 

Could You kindly help if there is a reference document to share.

s.orlov
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Sinan, we have the messenger proxy for UCCX, based on docker microservices. One container per messenger/customer. Very flexible.

For now, we support:
1. Facebook Messenger (many accounts supported for one UCCX/cluster).

2. Viber.

3. Telegram.

Whatsapp can be ready within a few weeks.

It can be any messenger that has an open API.

Please direct me if you are interested in.

Thanks.

Hi, can you please answer, do you have some some literature or manual for intagration messenger with UCCX? We have UCCX also and a little familiar with dockers, it would be pleasure to know how deploy. my mail simulator00@gmail.com Thanks for answer

RaviJain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sinan,

I recently had the same concern of integrating social channels with the Cisco UCCX contact center setup. CXInfinity solved all my issues. This omnichannel platform seamlessly integrates WhatsApp, Facebook, other social, chat, email and even voice with Cisco. The best part there is no need to switch screen – everything is embedded within the Finesse interface.  Check this link https://www.cxinfinity.com/solutions/cisco-contact-center/. You can download the brochure here.

I am quite happy with this single box solution.

Andreas Stuber
Level 4
Level 4

Sinan, our chat solution https://www.expertflow.com/chat/ provides an integration btw CCX, any chat channel and chatbot of your choice. BR, Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: