Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 non interruptible code in select resource step

Genadi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have UCCX 12.5

Call is coming to select resource queued step to CSQ "Secodnary". I want to make some flow in Secodnary CSQ queued to be non interruptible. Actually i wan to get reporting statistics of mainc CSQ and if there are calls then call should stay in a queued until calls in Main CSQ "waiting calls" reaches zero.

I dont want to use dequeue and sent the call to another part of script because of finess supervisor should see in CUIC that call is in waiting state in secondary CSQ.

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If I understand you properly what you’re asking for isn’t an option. If a contact is simultaneously queued to multiple CSQs with nested Select Resource steps the first one to have an agent accept/answer the call wins. You can’t stall the script, preventing it from offering the call to an agent in a CSQ that's available in hopes another agent in a different CSQ might become available if all other contacts are handled. If that’s your goal the contact only be queued against one CSQ/Select Resource step - and dequeued from all others if already queued.

Genadi
Level 1
Level 1

Let me make it more clear.

I have main script which is asking calling party to press 5 if he wants to register callback service. If calling party press 5 then the call is terminated and Ghost call is made to Callback application which is actually goes to callback CSQ. In callback CSQ there are the same agents with the same skill as in main CSQ in first script. The problem comes when in main CSQ there are some calls in waiting state and if at the same time any call is in CSQ callback waiting state then if agent becomes available he can receive call from callback CSQ thats not correct. call in callback CSQ should be connected with agent ONLY in case if there is no waiting calls in main CSQ. Maybe if i will use set priority step in main script to all incoming contacts to be for example 5 will it force calls in callback script to wait until there will no any contacts in main CSQ ? Note that agent belongs to two CSQ at the same time.

If you set the priority in your callback call lower then in your main calls ( in your script ), the main calls will be answered first ( no matter the waiting time )

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.