Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 Called name instead of number in Agent Detail Report

liettig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

with UCCX 8 the Agent Detail Report has the called number column with the agent dialed numbers.

Is there a way to have a customer name instead of the customer phone numbers?

For example

Agent Name .. Called Number

Agent1         .. name_customer1

Agent1         .. name_customer2

many thanks in advance

Gabriele

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Gabriele,

I tried this by changing the line display field 9for internal calls only in CUCM ) , made few test calls also.

Line 1 on Device rp_7000

After fetching the Agent detail reports after few calls, it still displays the Called Number :-(.

I think its not possible to display the name in the called Number field.

May be someone can throw some inputs here.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi

It's possible, just not as easy as you might like.

When calls arrive on the system, they don't have name information if they are external callers - you would need to look up the customer number against an external source (DB, web service, LDAP, whatever) then tag that info in one of the custom variable fields.

You'd then have to customise the standard report (basically duplicate the stored procedure and Crystal template) and incorporate that new data.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi aaron,

thank you for your answer.

about the DB do you mean the Callmanager should lookup to the external DB or Contact Center directly?.

Suppose that an agent is calling another internal user configured in Callmanager so that we are sure that the name information is there. How can I duplicate "the stored procedure and Crystal Template"?

Gabriele

Hi

UCCX should do the lookup.

The name is 'there' in CUCM, but isn't something that UCCX can collect. UCCX just sees the numbers, and needs to look that number up against something and store that in the DB.

Re: Crystal reports, you need the Crystal software, time to experiment and some good SQL skills to prepare the back end database. It's not a simple process on UCCX...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

can you please help me a little be further about the first step? Suppose that CUCM has already the name information. How can UCCX look that number against something and store in his DB?

I would really appreciate if you can suggest me link(s) to any web page, discussion, blog, or whatever you think could help me to start - if there is any out there -

thx

Gabriele

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: