Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8 - Need help configuring expected wait time

Hello everyone--i'm new to UCCX scripting, so this could be something simple, but...

What I've got is this--just a basic script, puts the call in the queue, puts the call on hold (for MoH), takes it off, plays a 'we value your call, blah blah blah', and puts it back on hold.  What they would like to do is during one of the messages being played, it gives the position in queue and expected wait time.  My struggle is I don't have the slightest clue on what script items to pull in and how it gets the info to figure out what the projected wait time is.  Any help is appreciated.  The basic script i've got so far is attached.  thanks.

Scott Jones

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would create new variables of type int, and store reporting statistics in them for playback to the caller.

Hint: you can playback numbers in various formats: play prompt(--triggering contact--, n[14] + #[14] + s[14])

Reference: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701edstepref.pdf

Page: 2-232

Snippet:

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would create new variables of type int, and store reporting statistics in them for playback to the caller.

Hint: you can playback numbers in various formats: play prompt(--triggering contact--, n[14] + #[14] + s[14])

Reference: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701edstepref.pdf

Page: 2-232

Snippet:

I guess my next question is the reporting--is it enabled by default or do

I need to configure that as well?

On 3/22/11 4:05 PM, "avholloway"

Please don't forget to mark your questions as qnswered, and rate helpful posts.  This helps other users searching for similar answers.  Thanks.

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, it's enabled by default.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

You can download historical reports software from plugins and run it to generate the reports. You can also convert them into different formats.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. {An ISO 9001:2008 company}

Phone : +91 (40) 3050 9288, Fax: +91(40)3050 9006

No. 4, 6th Floor, Orion Tower, Bldg # 9, Mindspace,

Cyberabad, Hyderabad 500 081