cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9 supported java version for uccx custom java class.

yuexp0929
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

I can't find that document of uccx9.0 compatibility matrix.  I just want to know what version of java UCCX 9.0.2 support.

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4

I think you have to call  TAC or partner Support to get this documentation.

They must have it (Can see it is removed from cisco.com)

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

TAC will not be able to help you on EoL version

Kostia

I suspect the reason it has been removed is because support has long ago expired. You can certainly ask TAC, but I think your Cisco sales team is more likely to get you an answer. I don't recall the Java version, but if I had to guess 1.5 any version or 1.6 early versions would probably be the ones supported. I would just test and find out for myself.

david

@yuexp0929I think that you could try to check the java version using the CCX editor as it's the java application which connects to CCX. Each version of CCX Editor has it's own java folder.

What you could do is to:

• Open command line
  • Navigate to CCX Editor installation folder and then to java\bin in my case it is: C:\Program Files (x86)\wfavvid_1161\java\bin
  • Issue java -version command

Here are the results that I've got. In my opinion it should match the version on the server.

Java.png

Another option to check it is to use a script with one set variable node with the value: System.getProperty("java.version")
Then just call the script in the Reactive Debug mode and see what value you will get in the variable.

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: