Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Background: ( NB Router time is 2hrs ahead of CUSP Time, so router logs is always +2) Call comes in to PQ, answered by an agent and was transferred to another queue..   ++ ICM selects an agent in new PQ and returns the label for the agent ++ 14:36:44...

Hello Everyone,Upgaded the UCCX 10.6 to 11.6. Seems like the only available language for FIPPA is english. In 10.6 our agents had the buttons (Ready, Not Ready) in French but after upgrading to 11.6, the langauge turned to english. Is there any way t...

Hello,Newbie here. Can someone provide me an example on how to assign a value to an array? What step should i be using? I have tried Set method but there is no way to give the position of the array.Thanks in advance.Contact Center, UCCX, Other Contac...

Nliya53887 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,  I am looking for some facility like a web portal or interface where customer can directly access the CUC configuration window and change his holiday dates . As its a regular practice where we need to modify the dates every year in holiday ca...

Hi, Is it possible to do constant live call monitoring for an agent?  Right now, through Finesse and Calabrio, when a manager live monitors an agent, once that call ends, the monitoring stops.  To monitor the next call, they have to start another liv...

uccx 12.5 seems to have some bugs in agent statistics. agent state changes into reserved when in not ready state and receives a Non-ACD call.reports of a sample agent are attached .while she has received only 2 ACD calls (1010 Trigger) , agent summar...

Hello,on a CCX 12.0.1 (HA Cluster) our customer is using webchat and would like to show real names on webchat instead of the usernames. I configured these names in the "agent alias" field but from time to time (after 1 or more days) the agent alias f...